Now more than ever, it's hard to justify $5 on a cup of green tea fro-yo that will end in stomach growls five minutes later. MIdtown Lunch reports that Yorganic in the Crystal Pavillion food court on Third Avenue just closed. This can't be good for the world of 90-cent granola toppings.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- The Best Honing Steel (Not Sharpening Steel!) for Your Knife
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Seafood Fraud: The Turning Tides of an Industry Epidemic