Now more than ever, it's hard to justify $5 on a cup of green tea fro-yo that will end in stomach growls five minutes later. MIdtown Lunch reports that Yorganic in the Crystal Pavillion food court on Third Avenue just closed. This can't be good for the world of 90-cent granola toppings.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For