Our pal Zach passionately declares: "World Tong is the best dim sum in New York City. And it’s not in Manhattan’s Chinatown, or Flushing or even in Sunset Park, Brooklyn’s under-appreciated Chinatown. It’s in Bensonhurst, and despite being an overly crowded, small-scale dim sum parlor, the quantity of food that flies out of their kitchen is more astounding then some places five times its size." Read Robyn's review here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake