Our pal Zach passionately declares: "World Tong is the best dim sum in New York City. And it’s not in Manhattan’s Chinatown, or Flushing or even in Sunset Park, Brooklyn’s under-appreciated Chinatown. It’s in Bensonhurst, and despite being an overly crowded, small-scale dim sum parlor, the quantity of food that flies out of their kitchen is more astounding then some places five times its size." Read Robyn's review here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: Four Secrets to Improving Any Fried Chicken Recipe
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon