Our pal Zach passionately declares: "World Tong is the best dim sum in New York City. And it’s not in Manhattan’s Chinatown, or Flushing or even in Sunset Park, Brooklyn’s under-appreciated Chinatown. It’s in Bensonhurst, and despite being an overly crowded, small-scale dim sum parlor, the quantity of food that flies out of their kitchen is more astounding then some places five times its size." Read Robyn's review here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Brandade: The Dish That Will Teach You to Love Salt Cod
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese