Quit debating, and just take the heated backseat up to the Upper West Side location of the Village Pourhouse, where a taxi receipt (yeah, don't forget that part) will get you a bar tab of equal value. Only good for one-way. [via Time Out New York]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)