Midtown Lunch is running a "Best ___ in Midtown" readers poll series as we round up the year, and today's topic: falafel. I know voting can get personal, but Ed told me his, and now I'm telling the world—Moshe's Falafel (46th Street b/n 5th and 6th Avenues). Though he said he'd prefer Subwaying it to Taim in the West Village.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum