Midtown Lunch is running a "Best ___ in Midtown" readers poll series as we round up the year, and today's topic: falafel. I know voting can get personal, but Ed told me his, and now I'm telling the world—Moshe's Falafel (46th Street b/n 5th and 6th Avenues). Though he said he'd prefer Subwaying it to Taim in the West Village.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Brandade: The Dish That Will Teach You to Love Salt Cod
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese