Upstairs the Chelsea Market pavilion, the Food Network studios and test kitchens will no longer be off-limits. General public tours (about 45 minutes for $20) will start this Wednesday, December 17, with eight lined up before Thursday, January 15. To see Rachael, Guy, Bobby, and the Iron Chefs in action, call the ticket hotline at 646-336-3736 or visit the Food Network Shop at Chelsea Market Baskets. Chelsea Market: 75 Ninth Avenue (b/n 15th and 16th Streets; map).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)