New York Magazine has bought Menupages, the invaluable menu archive and review site (oh-so handy for delivery) for eight major cities (New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and South Florida). New York Magazine has already been doing pretty much the same thing for New York restaurants. Looks like a menu empire expansion!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For