New York Magazine has bought Menupages, the invaluable menu archive and review site (oh-so handy for delivery) for eight major cities (New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and South Florida). New York Magazine has already been doing pretty much the same thing for New York restaurants. Looks like a menu empire expansion!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads