S'mac in the East Village turns two years old today, and to celebrate all day long they are selling a nosh size of their All American Mac and Cheese for $1, and the gluten free version for $2. Only available at the East Village location. Naturally, to prevent bankruptcy, there is some fine print but the deal is legit, and probably worth a visit at some point today.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?